Take a look at Boracay's rejuvenation before its soft opening to the public in no later than October 26, 2018.
Boracay Island Rehabilitation & Reopening Preparation
@ Boracay from the Sky
Reopening of Boracay Island
What to expect:
- Approximately 5,000 rooms will be ready when the island is set to reopen.
- “LaBoracay” parties would no longer be allowed.
- Drinking and smoking on the white beach would also be strictly prohibited.
- DENR or the Department of Environment and Natural Resources planned to limit tourist arrivals depending on Boracay's carrying capacity.
- Single-use plastics are now banned in Boracay.
- Boracay will be fully rehabilitated in December 2019.
Articles you might be interested in:● Boracay Island
● Boracay: How to get there
● Boracay: Weekend Getaway!
● Boracay From Above!