1. From the jeepney terminal in Chowking, ride a jeep going to Sta. Magdalena. (P 100.00 pax)
2. Once you arrived at the Poblacion, ride a tricycle to Suki Beach Resort. (P 15.00 pax)
● Entrance Fee: P 30.00 pax (those who have lodging are free)
● Infinity Pool: P 75.00 adults, P 50.00 kids (10 yrs & below)
● Jacuzzi: P 1500.00 good for 10-20 persons
● Open Cottage: P 400.00 (P 500.00 for the white cottage)
● Floating Cottage: P 2000.00 (floating across the sea, good for all day), P 500.00 (on the shore)
● Bamboo House: P 700.00 (good for 4 hours + P 200.00 for every additional hour)
● Aircon House: P 1200.00 (good for 4 hours + P 200.00 for every additional hour)
● Multipurpose Hall: P 5000.00, (includes chairs, tables, videoke, podium) good for 12 hrs. Or P 3000.00 for 5 hrs + P 500 per additional hour.
LODGING per day
● Tent: P 100.00 pax good for 2-5 persons.
● Bamboo House (max capacity: 6 persons)
● P 1500.00 (good for 2 persons), additional P 200.00 for every additional person.
● Aircon House (max capacity: 10 persons)
● P 2500.00 (good for 3 persons), additional P 200.00 for every additional person.
★ Check in time is 2pm, check out time is 12pm the next day. Free Breakfast, unlimited use of pool to lodging guests.
★ Prices as of March 2019. May change without our prior notice.
They have a resto where you can order foods as well as a store for your personal necessities. Parking is free and there is Wi-Fi.
Sorsogon 101 📷 Andrew D. Molleda